We are always seeking new projects to host at one of our expedition sites and would be happy to collaborate with student projects, universities, non-profits, and more. We are set up for various surveying methods including; transect surveys, roving surveys, and quadrant surveys, as well as photographic identification and underwater video surveillance. Our base camp is located in Nusa Penida MPA and we have yearly expeditions trips to Komodo National Park and Raja Ampat.
What we can offer:
- Man power to fuel your project on the ground or in the water
- Dive facilities and equipment
- Up to date Indonesian VISA requirements for you or your team to collect data in country and transport it out
- In country transportation, air port pick ups, and transfers to base camp
- mentoring from resident scientist
Contact us at email@example.com with a proposal or for more information.