Indo Ocean Project is happy to announce our annual scholarship for an exceptional multimedia intern worth 43,000,000 IDR.
Indo Ocean Project provides a scholarship for Package #1 at the Penida Project in exchange for 6 months of part-time social media and marketing commitment. The successful candidate will manage our social media platforms, blog posts, and campaign emails during their 2 months internship in Penida and remotely for an additional 4 months for a total of 6 months. This is an excellent opportunity for a career change into the diving and conservation industry while learning and contributing to research efforts in Indonesia and gaining your divemaster certification.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Rescue Diver and Valid EFR/First Responder CPR/O2 Provider Certification on Start Date
- Minimum of 40 Logged Dives
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in marketing/social and multi media management
- Minimum age – 20 years old
- Proficient in photoshop, adobe, and video editing
- Owns a personal underwater camera and laptop
- Owns mandatory dive equipment for course: Dive computer, SMB & reel
- Owns complete set of dive equipment (or willing to rent for 1,500,000 IDR / 4 weeks)
- Proficient in written and verbal English
8-week Divemaster Training
5 Ecology Specialty Certifications: Shark, Manta, Turtle, Coral, and Marine Ecology
Accommodation in Shared Dorm during 8-week program
60 dives over 2 months
Airport Pick Up and Transfer to Project in Nusa Penida
Additional costs to consider:
- Divemaster Training Materials and Certification Fees = 3,850,000 IDR
- Food and Drink
- Spending Money
- Indonesian VISA (3,500,000 IDR + US$50)
- Return Flights, Dive and Travel Insurance
Start Date: January 3rd, 2021
Penida Project Package #1 – Divemaster
43,000,000 IDR / 8 week program
How to apply:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Media Internship Scholarship Application” to begin the application process. Application deadline is July 31st 2021 and the successful candidate will be contact on August 15th 2021.
Ped, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali.